I am curious about the overlap -- if any -- between the WikiMOOC
initiatives and WikiEdu. It seems like these are inter-related initiatives
that duplicate efforts to some degree? I understand WikiEdu is focused on
North America, so maybe that answers the question, but it sounds very
frustrating that these efforts are not more connected somehow. The WikiEdu
Dashboard is very cool!

I am also wondering about user metrics, and how they were measured.
Apologies, I clicked through many of the original links but didn't see that
information quickly / easily.

Best,

Erika

*Erika Herzog*