Hi Katharine,

The platform will be a Moodle, but with a friendly design to attrack
teachers and students interests.

Will be lauched at the end of May and of course we will presenting the
platform here!!

Thanks a lot! Yes, it is very very exiting!

Hugs and keep in touch!

Anna Torres Adell
Directora Ejecutiva
*A.C. Wikimedia Argentina*