The election does not elect members of the Board, and I have not written that

The election does, though, elect candidates to be considered by the Board for appointment to the Board

The three members in the Board are not community elected (and I have never written that), but they are selected from the community and I call them being community selected (but perhaps it is bad English)

Anders