On 2016-08-17 06:13 AM, Peter Southwood wrote:

Problem? Vague and unspecific information and suggestion of possible
unspecified consequences. Unfortunately this is the kind of language I have
come to expect from Jimmy, and why I don't take anything he writes at face
value.

The problem of that page's wording being rather vague and unclear about what, exactly, you'd unsubscribe from is a genuine issue that needs fixin' (that is, while what the intent is would be clear to technically savvy people as illustrated by the responses on this very thread, it clearly needs to be wordsmithed into making more sense).

That said, I'm pretty sure absolutely nobody sane believes Jimmy personally sits down and writes bits of web interface used by fundraising, so the dig at his expense is not only gratuitous, but detracts from any point you were trying to make.

-- Coren / Marc