Huge congratulations to the team! I can't wait to see the data and blogpost
on this. A cheaper Wikipedia mobile will go a long way to help us address
the data affordability barrier, attract new Wikipedia Zero partners and
bring in new readers.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 9:47 AM, Jane Darnell <jane...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Interesting to see the drop in bytes sent to the Japan article and this
> makes me think we should "fold up" article sections on desktop too for very
> long articles, such as the Japan article. The benefits for mobile are
> obvious, but this may be beneficial for slow desktop connections as well.

*Adele Vrana*
*Strategic Partnerships*
Wikimedia Foundation
+1 (415) 839-6885 ext. 6773
avr...@wikimedia.org

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate.
<https://donate.wikimedia.org/>*