Yes reducing page weight is important work. Glad to see progress. With
respect to "folding up" sections on desktop, how many people are using
desktop on mobile?

Might be good to have "folding up" as an option? When I travel gmail gives
me the option to load the low bandwidth version of their email service.
Could we do the same? Basically have two versions of the desktop version
depending connection speeds?

James

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian