James

There has always been control of travel into the United States.  I have had
a colleague arrested at the airport and deported for the "crime" of
admitting that she expected to be paid by a university for a lecture she
had been invited to give.  That was a clear interference with the free flow
of information as well.  The difference is that you no longer agree with
the nature of that control.

"Rogol"