Why using a category?

Categories are especially useful for navigation purposes or maintenance. A
category here seems useless.

The only categories that are useful are the ones for categorising women in
various ways like profession, country, etc. I hope that kind of categories
can be filled with many articles about women in Africa.

Romaine