FYI, and to finish this matter off for the list:

"Not on my watch. I have no access to past conversations so cannot comment on
the conversation you say you have had with list admins in the past..." says
Asaf.

I furnished Asaf with verbatim copies of the relevant emails that he may be
confident it was not merely a "conversations I "say" I have had."

It is accurate though that I erred by recalling that the list moderator
suggested I was "trolling" when he actually used the word "baiting."

Trillium Corsage