There are words in other languages that have a rude, upleasant,
disrespectful or pejorative meaning in British English.  For an amusing
list of examples, see the Oxford Dictionary blog at
http://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2016/02/words-that-sound-rude/

I presume that I'm entitled to be complain when they are used in email list
exchanges, even when those exchanges are being conducted primarily in those
other languages?

Returning now to the subject of the thread, I have no problem with Gerard's
posts, even if I have not always found them easy to understand, and see no
special reason to restrict his access to this list.