Welcome in your new roles Venus, Tuan, Todd, Takashi, Oleg, Szymon, Satdeep,
Samuel, Robin, Tomasz, Niccolò, Nahid, Marco, Ran, Jonatan, Gereon, Chico,
Bohdan, and Abbad!!!

For years we've been struggling to get involvement from local communities
in global processes, and with you we're finally gonna make it! :)

Thanks for your help!!!

Christophe HENNER
Chair of the board of trustees
chen...@wikimedia.org