Hello Yaroslav,

Yes, the Foundation's Community Engagement department, who are the most
familiar with Wikimedia communities, reviewed the applications thoroughly.
If you have concerns about a specific person, which obviously can't be
discussed on a public list, I happy to discuss them with you privately.

--
Guillaume Paumier