Hoi,
I so agree but when it is quality that is to be achieved let it be a
guidance that helps us to achieve quality.

Wikidata should bring things together. I do not aim to achieve the quality
as described because it fails in achieving things that are actionable and
have a measurable effect on the quality of Wikidat as being complimentary
to Wikipedia.

Arguably the quality that Wikidata brings is not realised because of
Wikidata items are considered in the same way as articles. They are not.
Thanks,
      GerardM