The terms of use as explained on meta apply to all projects unless an
alternative is in place. So sister projects do have similar restrictions on
undisclosed paid editing.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Terms_of_use#4._Refraining_from_Certain_Activities

Different projects of course have varied degrees of enforcement of the TOU.
Italian WP did delete the article in question a couple of times
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/AvaTrade

James

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian