Content translation with Yandex is also a problem in Bengali Wikipedia.
Some users have grown a tendency to create machine translated meaningless
articles with this extension to increase edit count and article count. This
has increased the workloads of admins to find and delete those articles.

Yandex is not ready for many languages and it is better to shut it. We
don't need it in Bengali.

Regards