I'm also talking about beta.Wikiversity administrator. I am opposed to this
proposal because I think it is advantageous to keep beta.Wikiversity for a
variety of reasons: to help create new Wikiversity and to have a special
project could stimulate the creation of new Wikiversity (also note that
Wikiversity is The project with less language versions). Plus having
beta.Wikiversity is easier to monitor the creation of new pages in the
various wikiversity hosts on beta.Wikiversity also the beta function is to
be a reference point for the communities of various Wikiversity in any
language (eg a few months ago there We are coordinated and decided there to
edit the Wikiversity logo) both for proposals that relate to the project
and to help individual wikiversities in introducing into original searches.
In addition, beta.Wikiversity would be the place to test experimentation on
the project or to try extensions (eg Education_Program and Quiz) all this
if beta.Wikiversity was moved to an incubator would not be possible.

User:Samuele2002