From: WikimediaAnnounce-l
[mailto:wikimediaannounce-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Nicole
Ebber
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2017 6:23
To: wikimediaannounce-l
Subject: [Wikimedia Announcements] Wikimedia Deutschland: Annual Report 2016

Hi all,

We have recently published our Annual Report 2016. If you would like to learn
more about examples of Wikimedia Deutschland's projects and programmes from
last year, you might want to read about one or more of the following:

* our new editors campaign,
* our successes with Wikidata,
* our Technical Wishes project,
* our achievements in the political and legal field,
* our work for Open Education & Open Science
* our growth in membership numbers
* our regionalisation efforts
* our work for the international movement

Inspired by the WMF's recent Annual Reports, we have – for the first time –
created a visually appealing, responsive online version that also works pretty
well on mobile. https://2016.wikimedia.de/en

If you rather prefer to print it, please be patient: We will publish the
oldschool PDF version and link it on the meta [[Reports]] page next week.

Happy reading,
Nicole

--
Nicole Ebber
Adviser International Relations

Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Berlin-Charlottenburg unter