Hoi,
I checked, the license is non commercial. I have been in contact with John
Cummings about this, he will look into what can be done.

To be honest, we are terrible at getting a public for the work that is done
at Wikisource. We could do so much more and this fact should be obvious as
there are websites dedicated to serving a public with the work done in
Wikisource.

So for me the maps and the artwork is the most we will really use under a
free license. The biggest benefit will be the use of these books as a
source for Wikipedia content. The existing eight books already are known in
Wikidata [1], there are links to the PDF's, what is needed are ISBN numbers
(the books are available in print), author info etc. to make them useful in
Citoid.
Thanks,
     GerardM

[1] https://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?q=Q31365548