Hi Rogol,

Thanks for the comments. I'm uninterested in running for the WMF board; I
have plenty of unpaid responsibilities already and I'm trying to have fewer
of them rather than more.

The thought has crossed my mind that maybe I should be having this
conversation with the Board rather than the staff. However, as you have
noted, the Board are often not particularly responsive, and in either case
I think it should be very possible for the staff to respond to the
questions that I asked with a few minutes of their time. It appears that
staff is choosing not to cooperate, which is disappointing, so I do have
the topic of financial transparency in general -- and the strategy budget
in particular -- in mind as topics that I will likely ask Christophe to
address, perhaps next week.

Pine