On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 3:14 PM, Cristian Consonni <crist...@balist.es>
wrote:

> The video was posted on March 9th, 2017.
>
> This is the article about Edward Snowden as of March 6th, 2017:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Edward_Snowden&oldid=768899605
>
> The response about Edward Snowden is not verbatim (I had a look also at
> some of the previous revisions, and the incipit did not change).

If you go back a bit further in the article's history, the odd "Ed" that
Alexa reads out in the video, between "Joseph" and "Snowden", makes an
appearance in Wikipedia as well. E.g. here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Edward_Snowden&oldid=736868946

Edward Joseph "Ed" Snowden ...

I will not spend an hour trying to identify the exact article version that
matches Alexa's output in that video best, but it's safe to assume that
this inserted "Ed", too, came from Wikipedia, even though it had gone by
the time the video was uploaded to YouTube.