Am 27.07.2017 um 18:37 schrieb Andreas Kolbe:

> Edward Joseph "Ed" Snowden ...
>
> I will not spend an hour trying to identify the exact article version that
> matches Alexa's output in that video best, but it's safe to assume that
> this inserted "Ed", too, came from Wikipedia, even though it had gone by
> the time the video was uploaded to YouTube.

The current (full) answer is

'Edward Joseph "Ed" Snowden, the American computer professional former
CIA employee, and government contractor who leaked classified
information from the U.S. National Security Agency in 2013.'

Now obviously there could be -lots- going on behind the scenes, for
example long term caching of search results (difficult to believe that
Bing would allow that if it is really from them, but who knows) and so on.

Simon