Thanks for the link, Rogol. It is wonderful to hear that these generous
donors have decided to match a deposit of $5 million into the endowment.

It is always a good thing if someone from the board could expand on what
(if anything) the board is planning to do with the proposed expenses. The
way you're framing this decision is not something I consider fair.

Best,
Lodewijk