Yes, mobile app page views are much closer to 1.5% than 0.0006%, my
mistake, I used the WAP row with 116,000 page views in 2015 instead of
the 784,000,000 pageviews of the mobile app.

I caught the error after pressing "Send", but I decided that it didn't
need to be corrected, given that the Strategic Direction document
still says, "in the next 15 years, the languages that will be the most
spoken are primarily those that currently lack good content and strong
Wikimedia communities," citing a table which predicts the most widely
spoken languages in 2050, which in turn cites a report which says
nothing about 2050, but does say, "Mandarin is the most spoken
language globally."

Mandarin is not the most widely spoken language:
https://assets.weforum.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/1510B15-languages-most-speakers-english-chinese-chart.png

And it's growing much more slowly than English is:
https://revolutioninlearning.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/14j3i4hyjvi88-0p0ofe-english-speakers-learners-1.jpg

I would have corrected the error promptly if there was evidence that
respect for the truth was more highly regarded.