On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 11:32 PM mathieu stumpf guntz <
psychosl...@culture-libre.org> wrote:

> Great, thank you Asaf.
>
> Would it possible (both technically and legally) to also transfer
> subtitles? They would surely need some fixes, as it's automated (I guess)
> transcription , but it would probably be less workload than a transcription
> from scratch. If so, I would be happy to translate it to Esperanto — and
> the more obscure French language. ;)

It would have been possible, had there been any subtitles. It seems the
YouTube version at the moment contains only machine-generated subtitles,
and those are not available in the same mechanism as human-generated
subtitles, so the (wonderful) video2commons tool could not import them.

Cheers,

   A.