Okay so followed up with Samir. While the database of questions was
selected by he and I, neither one of us did any specific selection
beyond randomly selecting 25.

With respect to students going and changing Wikipedia / Uptodate, I
very much doubt they would have. There is other students that have
found that even when medical students find errors in WP they do not
bother fixing them. Both WP and Uptodate change slowly over time.

James