From: Wikimedia-l [mailto:wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of
Anders Wennersten
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2018 1:36 PM
To: wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] Are we losing out against bad editing?

I fully support Micrus summary and comments, I see it them very up to
the point I raised in my first input in this thread.

And while I see this as a general problem for all versions/projects, I
can see that a start on enwp would make sense. It has the biggest number
of edits but also being the one where the "gains" to enter skewed info
is very much the highest, making the pressure on admins when
neutralizing being the toughest.

For the model now being discussed I see it as comparable to "Wikipedian
in Residence", perhaps like "Admins (patrollers) financially supported
by a Community".

Anders