Just a quick note that the Foundation will be replying to this soon. However
the people involved were participating in Wikimania and currently traveling -
so it may take us a few days to collect the information necessary for an
informed response. Thank you everyone for your patience.

-greg

Sent from my iPhone - a more detailed response may be sent later.