It would be nice to have a little 6-pg workbook describing the idea of
wiki, and explaining how to create + edit your own wiki pages. Texting a
phone # (for tiny facts + images), offline/on a phone, on a local server,
or posting asynchronously to wikimedia; and details of what is expected of
edits + uploads directly to WP.

//S.