Hey John,

I have been using that feature from a very long time, earlier it was known
as Share a fact but now it's share an image option on Wikipedia mobile app.
I have also shared this feature with a lot of Indian Wikipedians and here
you can find a learning pattern about how this works and how we can make
use of this feature.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Learning_patterns/Using_%27Share_a_fact%27_to_engage_social_media_followers_of_small_Wikipedias

Feel free to update it :)

Thanks

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 at 2:29 PM, John Lubbock <john.lubb...@wikimedia.org.uk>
wrote:

> Just wanted to make you all aware of a useful new feature of the Wikipedia
> mobile app. You can share text from any Wikipedia page as a nice image by
> highlighting it, pressing share, and then choosing the app you want to
> share it to, like Twitter. See the images attached. Hope you all find this
> useful.

Sailesh Patnaik