Hi folks,

The open call for Project Grants is officially underway! As you prepare
your proposals this month, please keep in mind that the final deadline is
November 30th, and that this will be only the only open call for Project
Grants during this fiscal year, which ends on June 30th, 2019. To learn
more about this grant program and how to prepare an application, please
visit our landing page on Meta. <
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project>

In addition to the resources mentioned in the prior announcement, we have
scheduled some proposal clinics where applicants will be able to discuss
their proposals or ask questions with Wikimedia Foundation staff using
Google Meet or using IRC. Some of these will be themed toward specific
topics (such as proposals involving a GLAM-related project), and others
will be more general. For a list of scheduled proposal clinics, please
review the Project Grants landing page on Meta. <
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project#Upcoming_events>. Additional
clinics may be added throughout the month.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris "Jethro" Schilling
I JethroBT (WMF) <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:I_JethroBT_(WMF)>