This is a friendly reminder that the open call for Project Grants is
underway, with a final submission deadline of November 30, 2018, end of day
all timezones. More information forwarded below.

Remember, this will be only the only open call for Project Grants during
this fiscal year, which ends June 30th, 2019.  If you have a project idea,
now is your chance to finalize a proposal.

If you would like to get feedback and support for your proposal, check
the upcoming
events schedule <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project> for
virtual proposal clinics throughout the month of November.  Take note that
we are offering three proposal clinics tomorrow (Friday, November 16, 2018):

   -

   General proposal clinic
   -

      with Chris Schilling (Project Grants Program Officer)
      -

      16:00 - 16:50 UTC
      -

      Click here to join this proposal clinic on Google Meet
      <http://meet.google.com/dha-snpz-inc> or ask questions on the
      #wikimedia-office IRC channel

      -

   Software-related proposal clinic
   -

      with Chris Schilling (Project Grants Program Officer) and Bryan Davis
      (Technical Engagement Engineering Manager)
      -

      18:00-18:50 UTC on Google Meet
      -

      Click here to join this proposal clinic on Google Meet
      <http://meet.google.com/npz-ytmk-moh> or ask questions on the
      #wikimedia-office IRC channel

      -

   Research-related proposal clinic
   -

      with Chris Schilling (Project Grants Program Officer) and Dr. Jackie
      Koerner (Educator and Researcher)
      -

      Click here to join this proposal clinic on Google Meet
      <http://meet.google.com/wkd-mexq-cce> or ask questions on the
      #wikimedia-office IRC channel

Contact us at projectgra...@wikimedia.org if you have additional questions!

Warm regards,

Marti Johnson

*Marti Johnson*

*Pronouns: she/her/hersProgram Officer*
*Individual Grants*
*Wikimedia Foundation <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Home>*
*1 Montgomery, Ste. 1600*
*San Francisco, CA  94104*
+1 415-839-6885
Skype: Mjohnson_WMF

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share
<http://youtu.be/ci0Pihl2zXY> in the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it
a reality!
Support Wikimedia
<https://donate.wikimedia.org/>