(Just a quick followup on the important GLAM and FOSS events that were
risking being cancelled here in Portugal due to complete lack of WMF
support: While looking to all our options, I remember we had already
planned a meeting with the Embassy of the Russian Federation in Lisbon
about the Wikipedia Asia Month and the divulgation of the Russian culture
here in Portugal, including Madeira Island, where we have a strong relation
since the times of the czars until today, mainly covering arts and tourism.
I've contacted the Embassy, which showed interest on this project, so I've
just added those two events to the project we already add, to try to save
them adjusting them to the scope of the Russian culture, and I expect we
could meet in the next few days, hopefully still in time to save the events

Paulo, Wikimedia Portugal)

Paulo Santos Perneta <paulospern...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia quarta,
7/11/2018 à(s) 17:57: