Dear Wikimedians,

If you wish to be part of the Wikimedia Summit 2019 [1] and you have
not yet registered, please be reminded that registration closes on
Monday, December 17, 2018. You can sign up using the link below [2].

== Eligibility criteria ==
Please have the eligibility criteria [3] for participating in the
Wikimedia Summit in mind and make sure that your affiliate is marked
as ready to register before filling out the registration form.
Chapters, Thematic Organizations and User Groups must have shown signs
of recent activity, be up-to-date on their reporting [4] and need to
have have been officially recognized by the Wikimedia Foundation
before January 1, 2018 in order to attend the Wikimedia Summit.

It’s all set and you have been selected to represent your affiliate?
Then please proceed with submitting the registration form [5].

== Office Hour ==
We already had two office hours some time ago where people asked
specific questions on the Wikimedia Summit, like visa procedures,
eligibility criteria, program design, etc.

We would be happy to organize another office hour, but we are a bit
unsure, if there’s interest to enjoy another one. So please answer
(briefly) directly to wmsum...@wikimedia.de if you are interested in
another office hour that could take place before December 20.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Cornelius & Michelle
For the Wikimedia Summit Organizing Team
Wikimedia Deutschland
wmsum...@wikimedia.de

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Summit_2019
[2]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Summit_2019/Registration_Information
[3] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Summit_2019/Eligibility_Criteria
[4] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports
[5]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Summit_2019/Registration_Information

--
Michelle Poltier
Event Assistant

Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0
https://wikimedia.de

Imagine a world, in which every single human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge. That‘s our commitment.

Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
Steuernummer 27/029/42207.