Hi,
Last year some oppurtunity was given in the name of "Additionally invited
communities". But this year I couldnt see any section. For example Tamil
language doesnt have a user group on its own. But has a good wiki presence
through different projects. Is there a way for participation of such larger
communities this year too?

Regards
J. Balaji