Thanks, Seddon.

Why aren't the two mobile banners listed on
https://frdata.wikimedia.org/campaign-vs-amount.csv -- or am I just
not finding them?

Also, how do you feel about measuring the extent to which you would
have to run more single-line banners to match the donation volume of
larger banners? I have a feeling that optimizing mobile might be in
the smaller direction than either of the two you're presently running,
and that very few people will care if they see single-line banners
days to weeks after having dismissed them (e.g. with "not now".)

Finally, was there a decision on measuring NextDoor, Reddit, and Google Ads?

Best regards,
Jim