Presumably a large majority of people didn't bother to respond to the
survey.

If you want to continue running surveys pushing your personal agenda until
everyone except your fan-club ignores you and you get the results you want,
I can't stop you, I can merely castigate you and recommend that the
Foundation ignore you.

Alex Power :: pow...@gmail.com :: a...@pow3.com :: (408) 636-8275