As for process.. While I appreciate that this time, the change was at least
announced before the vote, and that some board members at least engaged in
some conversation - I have yet to see how this was taken into consideration
by the board as a whole. It feels like the board already made up its mind.

What is surprising me most, is that it took a month for this announcement
to be made - especially considering a time sensitive process being impacted
by this decision. Or did I miss a more timely announcement elsewhere?

Best,
Lodewijk