Why is it not consistent? If the event is encyclopedic, it can (and should)
be treated by Wikipedia, same way as any other subject.
I confess I've never understood the mantra of "Wikipedia is not a source of
news", when it may be, indeed, and with great advantage, as it provides
*context*, a timeline, a sum/resume of the published news, hopefully the
state of the art of them - something you very seldom have in regular news
sources (and our context is WAY better than theirs, as we can use the whole
encyclopedia, while when they link to context at all, they tend to be
limited to their own newspieces on that specific subject).

Best,
Paulo

Jennifer Pryor-Summers <jennifer.pryorsumm...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia
terça, 16/04/2019 à(s) 19:27: