The WMF should not sort out any demarcation issues. In fact, it should not
sort out anything at all in the Movement. The WMF is administered by the
Movement, and it's main purpose and mission is to serve it, not do dictate
anything there. That is a boundary that should never be crossed.

Best
Paulo

Jennifer Pryor-Summers <jennifer.pryorsumm...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia
terça, 16/04/2019 à(s) 19:27: