I heard a great quote the other month, a rif on some older quote: "There is
no free knowledge on a dead planet."

Besides that, there is plenty of core activities whose stories can be told
in the framework of the SDGs, because there is by nature a lot of alignment
between them. And when they are, they will be even more powerful, getting
more people onboard and further our mission beyond current plans. So it is
a false dichotomy putting the core mission against the SDGs when they
probably will be synergistic instead.

Jan Ainali