Dear Paulo and Ziko,

Thanks for your interest and your questions.

Regarding the second iteration of the recommendations: We posted them
for your information, to provide insights into how different strands
of input have been progressed so far. We are not in a structured open
consultation phase at the moment, but comments are of course always
welcome on the talk pages, will be monitored, summarized and fed back
to the Working Groups.

Ziko, yes, as we wrote on the meta page, an extended report will be shared soon.

Regards,
Nicole