Hi Henry,

Apparently things have changed since then: "
*The timeline will shift and we are looking into options for another round
of community input.*" (Nicole)

These are promising news from the core team, I hope this new round of
community input goes forward.

Best,
Paulo

Henry Wood <henry.wood.1...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia quarta, 2/10/2019