That's helpful.

Volunteers are repeatedly shut down asking questions on this list and on
wiki project noticeboards, by being told they should ask questions on
these more
obscure and hard to find meta talk pages. So it's good to know that when we
are redirected this way, it's fair to say that those meta pages are not the
right places to expect answers either, just to have some third party
summarize and presumably sanitize comments as part of some non-public and
non-transparent process.

Thanks for the clarification.

Fae