The 2020 Community Wishlist Survey
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wishlist_Survey_2020> is now
open! This survey is the process where communities decide what the Community
Tech <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Tech> team should work on
over the next year. We encourage everyone to submit proposals until the
deadline on November 11, or comment on other proposals to help make them
better. To submit proposals, you can check out the guidelines on the survey
page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wishlist_Survey_2020#Guidelines>.
This year, we’ll only be accepting wishes for non-Wikipedia content
projects with no dedicated teams (i.e., Wikibooks, Wiktionary, Wikiquote,
Wikisource, Wikiversity, Wikispecies, Wikivoyage, and Wikinews). To learn
more about the new format, we invite you to visit the survey page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wishlist_Survey_2020#New_format_for_2020_Survey>.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing your proposals!