Hoi,
What language does the staff, the departments speak.

What chance for the current bias to be sustained and for no real progress
where we do a mediocre job at best.. Did we EVER research what the effect
was of ending the free access to our articles when we ended our program. Do
we know how to make a difference and are we willing to let go of what holds
us back?

Just compare the recent conventions and the money spend. Africa could be so
much more active when our websites are as good there as what we are
accustomed to. Yes, staff went to Africa and then what?
Thanks,
       GerardM