Internally, absolutely.

I was more responding to it having been placed into an actual article (the
one on Wikipedia itself) with the only source being a diff and tweet. An
internal website log and a tweet wouldn't be enough for inclusion of
something like that in an article about any other website.

Hence my suggestion for those involved to get in touch with news outlets.
It's something very cool, and it certainly should be something we see
reporting on. It would make a great feel-good/human interest piece, so I'm
sure someone would be interested in publishing on it. And once that
happens, we can put it in articles too.

Todd