It should also be here in the "News" section:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee
And visible elsewhere in that page, probably close to where the "voting
members" list is. But it's nowhere to seen in that page, as far as I know.
I already knew that selection process should be going on since December, or
else I would have missed it entirely.

There's a lot to improve in AffCom concerning communication with the
communities, for sure... :P

Best,
Paulo

Alessandro Marchetti via Wikimedia-l <wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org>