Thanks Pine, +1, in particular for this sentence, which goes beyond the
legal status of the brand name:  "I think that the Wikipedia brand is, in a
way, the brand of the community. WMF is the steward of the brand, and
should not use the brand in ways which the community has not authorized by
consensus."
Frans
*Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
+31 6 5333 9499