Dear Risker,

Many thanks for sharing - I know you're a professional in the field. This
is pretty much what we're doing as the WMF, and the affiliates surely can
follow suit.

All universities I'm currently affiliated with (Harvard, MIT, Kozminski)
cancelled all classes and move to virtual meetings only, too.

Best,

DJ "pundit"