Please don't use the "coronavirus pandemic" misnomer, at least in the
version in Portuguese.
"Coronavirus" is a group of virus, not the disease. It's proper name is
COVID-19. Using that misnomer is akin as calling "retrovirus epidemic" to
AIDS, and fertile ground for all kinds of fake news, such as the
"coronavirus" interferons from Cuba and ppl caughting unrelated
"coronavirus" (such as MERS-CoV) and using that to spread panic.
We've already enough "coronavirus" disinformation around without that
banner.

Thanks,
Paulo

Joseph Seddon <jsed...@wikimedia.org> escreveu no dia quinta, 19/03/2020